Sunday 4 December 2011

Letter to Dr. J. Jayalalitha


E Mail ID of  T.N. Chief MinisterCell  cmcell@tn.gov.in


My Letter to Dr.J. Jayalalitha Sent by E-mail at 6.14 pm. on 4th Dec.'12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the Hon. C.M. of T.Nadu

           Respected Madam, 
           I , Vasudevan Namboodiri, a blogger from Kerala is a worshiper of your highness. I have shared some of your U-tube videos  through my blogspot namedSanthiVicharam (Peaceful thoughts). Your performance steps delighted me.

           But I cannot understand currently why you are acting the unbearable role as the enemy of the nearest state? Some twisting seems necessary not to lead the neighborhood into a tragedy. Hoping to be excused and our feelings understood I am sending the the link. Dam Crash 
Truly yours,                                                                                                                                vasudevan namboodiri

2 comments: