Tuesday 25 October 2011

Pause Notice

Blog rate is likely to fall this week upto Nov. 2nd. 

Meanwhile my creativity is spared for a well known temple.  

Having shared my mind with the world through blogging, I find  a little ease in co-operating with the temple circumstances. 

However I have to keep a less communicative mind set. Manthras make mind blank like an eraser. 

But as we advance in the internal activities like blessing others, we are getting isolated into a small circle of  our own. No development of mind and brain unless oral or literal communication.

I am delighted as I got swami Udit Chaitanya's blessings by e-mail as a result of his face book account and on line discourses on Bhagavatgita and other social subjects.

I wish everybody get and share positive messages and neglect negatives as a rule.
എല്ലാര്‍ക്കും എന്‍റെ  ദീപാവലി ആശംസകള്‍. 
അമ്മേ നാരായണാ! ദേവീ നാരായണാ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment