Thursday 20 October 2011

Blessed Reply



My frequent readers from Singapore, Thirunelveli, Chengannur, Kochi, Dubai, Kannur etc..




I am sharing a pleasant experience which I could just have. I got a blessed reply from Swamiji Udit Chaitanya. as follows.

Hari om so great and my kodi pranam and humble namaskaram before your divine wisdom and talent. The real concept of temple and the art god making or transforming an ordinary mind in to divine mind is clearly brought out in the beautiful verses .hari om .we all have to work together let the wisdom of our Guru parambara and let our temples become a god experience centre .hari om .
Sent from my iPad




This letter came as reply to my sanskrit patrika whose video presented today morning to swamiji. Alayam patrika's link is shown in the left margin bar. You can also experience. Both vedeo and audio songs composed by me and sung by Shri Mangulam Ganesan namboodiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment